Saturday, December 10, 2005

Confinement Days

My confinement days are filled with many 'feel-good-movies'. Cousin Nisha is so sweet to bring a whole box of vcds for me to watch while I nurse my infant. Till this morning, I've actually managed to catch
- A Few Good Men
- Love Actually
- A Walk to Remember
- Two Week's Notice
- Mean girls

Not bad since they are all movies that I've missed. Hugh Grant is extremely cute in a nerdy sort of way. I didn't know Mandy Moore can actually act. Lindsay Lohan is actually quite pretty.

The pain of my C section cut is barely there. I can cough as often as I like without flinching with pain. Going up and down the stairs no longer is a pain in the neck. After the post-natal massage, my tummy has reduced is size quite a bit. But of course... I still have a buldge on my tummy which i need to work at. After it's only nineteen days after the delivery. Can't even go on the treadmill now.

No comments: