Tuesday, December 13, 2005

28th Birthday

My twenty-eighth birthday today. No plans coz i'm still in confinement. So guess what I did today. My mom-in-law brought Syuaib to JB so I went to Nisha's place across the street to watch Kal Ho Naa Ho. It's another one of those hindustani movie that makes your tears flow non stop. This Sharukh Khan is really talented in making one cry. It's like the second Khabi Kushi Khabi Gham. I watched I am Sam after that. Another sad movie..... and guess what..i couldn't watch the ending coz Nisha did not record the last ten minutes of the movie. I was like ..What the F____? it was such a good movie and no ending?

Anyway..back to my birthday.. I was aiming for an LV purse present from hubby. We went to the LV boutique at Taka. So many people...It was like a fish market. I wanted to check out the price of the zipped purse with the cherries. I learned from the salesperson that the series are limited edition and they no longer carry the stock. Sigh.... i went around the whole store to see if I fancied the other patterns. They are either too loud, too small, too big or the compartments are all wrong. I went out of the store and popped by Bvlgary. Nothing I like. ...but the salesman was very nice and professional. He even recommended me Gucci..apparently, Gucci was having a sale. There was a queue outside the Gucci boutique. Gucci's not bad either. As such... i ended up with a Gucci purse. Haa Haa.

No comments: