Thursday, December 08, 2005

Body Scrub anyone?

i had the best scrub of my life. A full one and a half hour and I bet there is no spas in Singapore that can topped that. All the scrubs that I've read in brochures and experienced are the thirty minutes ones. The one I tried at Lagunita Spa feels like someone going through their hands over your body ...not even thorough....with cream containing some kind of grains.

My post-natal urut lady this time round is superb. I just finished my seven days course with her today. She brought with her nice smelling leaves for my bath, slimming cream for my tummy, jamu pills to cleanse my blood and prepared a drink that taste extremely yucky for the first three days. That's to replenish my blood that has lost...she said. Back to the scrub...every inch of my body was covered. She concentrated on the darker and rough patches even my armpits. After the scrub, i can feel the difference... skin so smooth...hmmm will definitely get her to come again.

I had a small surgery today finally to remove this very weird small growth that looks really gross at the back of my head. Luckily i have long hair to cover it. Anyway, I had it for more than a month and it kept growing. I had consulted Dr. Hamid last month about it. Couldn't remove it coz i was pregnant then. I was given a local anesthesia on my scalp. After slicing the lump, he stitched me up and bandaged my head. I look weird well whatever at least the gross looking lump is off my head now.

No comments: