Monday, January 08, 2007

2007....what will I do?

Syuaib is in nursery now at Al Iman and Syahid is 14 mths happily discovering new things . I just turned 29 in December last year and very glad that I'm back to my original weight. I've got my Quran reciting back on track, once a week and my tuition sessions have kicked in, 4 days a week sometimes one session per day and others 2. I make it a point to visit the library fortnightly to borrow books for the kids as I can see that they enjoy them.

Apart from all these everyday mundane routine, I must make some new goals for myself for this year or else I'll definitely feel like it would be a wasted year. Maybe I should learn Mandarin? Or learn how to ride a bicycle? ......... still thinking..... minutes after minutes passes by....... still thinking......oh no Syahid has awaken now. I'll come back once I've decided...

No comments: