Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Day off.

It's been ages since i rollerblade. Zah called me yesterday to arrange for a rollerblading session at East Cost with her. Managed to find my 12 year old blades under the bed. The blades has really served me well and it did it again. No problem gliding along the pavement from Fort Road to the Food Centre. Zah fetched me with her bike in this really short shorts. I made her hurry jsut in case my in-laws caught her with her get-up. Before blading, I had one of my favourite breakfast food from Macs, Hotcakes. Yummy.... After blading, Wati joined us from lunch at Raffles Banquet. Lunch was Ban Mian, Tim Sum and Carrot Cake. All shared between the three of us.

We then proceed to this five storey building called ICON, opposite Bugis Junction. It housed as what Zah called it 'quirky' clothes and accesories. Both Wati and Zah bought clothes that look like they were made in the 80's. Most of the shops are selling these types of clothes. They kept saying the clothes look gorgeous and I seriously couldn't agree with them. Most of them are oversized tops or dresses that looked dowdy to me. Of course, I didn't tell them this as i might offend them. Zah kept saying that they're very fashionable now. Don't think I can carry the 80s look so nope... even how fashionable the clothes may be, if it makes me look like a christmas tree, I'm not wearing them. You can call me old-fashioned but I know what looks good on me.

1 comment:

twenty28eight said...

Wee.. 70s clothes lah. 80s clothes is like Irene Cara's in Flash Dance. Haahaa..