Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's Next?

wow! how time flies. It's already past mid January. I have to make my 'Things to achieve list' or i'll end up wasting the year 2006 away. ok....so finding a full-time job is definitely out at the moment coz then i'll have to send my 2 kids to childcare. Guess I'll have to find things to do that can be squeezed between my tuition twice a week and caring for the kids. I think i can do this:

- Completing reading the Quran by end of year (can try having the readings once or twice a week in the evenings. Must start in Feb)

- Get a radiant skin for my face. Am currently trying out NUSKIN. Must use the pdts regularly (Have already invested on washer, toner, moisturizer....will get the mask in Feb)

- Buy and learn the software on how to edit self made movie. I have to really get the software soon or 2006 will pass with all the recorded mini videotape lying around unedited and not transferred to dvds)

- put aside time at least once a week to read informative reading materials to increase my knowledge of the outside world as i am now a stay home mom.

that's enough for now. Will think of more stuff to do. really hope i can get all these started or the only thing that i'll achieve this year is to see my two sons grow a year older.

No comments: