Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Parking Woes

I seriously think owning a car is for the rich. I have the car for myself when hubby goes overseas and it is so expensive to drive it. Last Tuesday, I drove to TMC for my regular baby check up. Parking at TMC needs cash. I went to the office after that and I parked at Market Street. I did an hour's work at the office and had lunch at Banquet with Zah. I parked at Market St from 11.45 am till 2 pm and guess what? The parking fees was $10.50. That's like 3 times my daily fare to and from the office by public transport. Luckily I had topped up my cashcard.

The next day, I went to NUH to fetch father from his physiotherapy session. I missed AYE and that's it, I spent nearly 30 minutes on precious petrol to go back to AYE. Sigh....

Lesson no. 1 - Do not drive when you're going anywhere at Raffles Place
Lesson no. 2 - Please be very sure of the route you are going as you will waste lots of expensive petrol when you take the wrong turns

Now....i realise how lucky i am that hubby pays everything relating to the car. hehe..

No comments: